Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sheer: Inspired by Topshop Unique S/S 2013 for Autumn 2012

Source
Ever since last Friday I have been glued to the twitter feed on my phone. I have moved into my new flat in Cardiff and won't have proper internet until mid October, an obvious nightmare for a blogger, so I might be a bit AWOL until then. However I have managed to throw this post together, but apologies for the picture quality, I had to compress the pictures and it has not done the picture any favours (note to self never do this again). Anyway, back to last Friday. Of course the reason for my latest Twitter addiction is London Fashion Week.One of the shows to really catch my eye was Topshop Unique. As I am a high street fashion addict I always await this show with pride. I think it is fabulous a high street retailer can make the catwalk. 

For spring 2013 Topshop Unique embraced the 'sheer' trend and I loved it! By sheer luck (excuse the pun) I found this gorgeous black panelled top in H&M in the sale (£10). I thought it hinted to next seasons trend perfectly and would be a great update for my wardrobe.

I wore it last night and thought I better take a few pictures as I never do a 'night out' outfit post. I teamed this sheer top with a neon bandeau top which co-odinated with my new neon H&M necklace (£6.99), a faux leather skirt from Wallis and simple black wedges from New Look. I really loved this outfit especially the dipped hem at the back with different sheer panels. 


What do you think? Have I managed to pull of this look, inspired by Topshop Unique? Please let me know your thoughts!


2 comments:

  1. you look STUNNING, Lucinda! I love your hair and wish i suited a shorter do'. I'd have it cut like yours - it lovely! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww bless you! thank you :) I have always wanted long hair actually, but it never grows past my shoulder! I am sure you would suit it, but if I had nice hair like yours I would never cut it! xoxo

      Delete

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...