Sunday 5 August 2012

The High Street supports London 2012

Olympic fever. I cannot remember a more exciting week, with every day containing a reminder of how lucky we are to be British. I am not ashamed to admit that I have to fight back proud tears as another of our magnificent athletes takes to the podium. I have been incredibly lucky to have already attended two Olympic events, and tomorrow I will see my third. London has a vibrant energy with so many friendly faces and respect for our visitors. I never want this sporting event to end.

Everyone is involved in this once in a lifetime event including the high street. They have created a selection of patriotic items so that you can support Team GB in style. Here are my picks from these top three shops.

Source

Source

Source
What have you been wearing to cheer on Team GB? Have you managed to purchase an item like these from the high street? Please comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...