Sunday 8 July 2012

High Street Looks #1

This week, for the first time, I decided to take a picture every day of my outfit choice. The pictures are not the best quality, so bear with me, but hopefully you will get an idea of how I mix the high street into my style. This blog will primarily still have fashion news but, to add a more personal touch, I have opted to see what the reaction is to this sort of post! Please add your comments and tell me if you hate or love my outfit!
merging print

Shirt: Topshop, Sweatshirt: Topshop, Jeans: Marks and Spencer, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Topshop

studs and things
Jacket: Miss Selfridge (studs added for customisation), Dress: Asos, Shoes: Clarks

 strawberry picking
Fringed waistcoat: H&M, Vest: Topshop, Trousers: Cheap Monday @Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Schuh, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Headband: Miss Selfridge, Sunglasses: Primark


fifty shades of grey

T-shirt: Urban Outfitters, Jumper: Topshop, Jeans: Vero Moda, Shoes & Bag: Topshop
a rainy day

Raincoat: Limited Collection @Marksandspencers, T-shirt, bag and shoes: Topshop, Jeans: Marks and Spencers
Jacket: River Island, Blouse: Miss Selfridge, Skirt: H&M, Necklace: Primark, Shoes: Marks and Spencers
hired or fired?



2 comments:

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...