Thursday 21 June 2012

Sneak Peak at Primark AW12

Source

Although we are getting excited about the summer sales, the high street is (always) one step ahead and have released some pics of their next collections. I always use them as inspiration for the sales, so that I make sure I am buying items that will still be fashionable in the next season! 

I was just doing my usual high street browsing and found these pictures on Look, a great website for the high street and one that I read regularly. They had done a piece on Primark and I have to say, something that I usually never do, Primark has stepped up for the next season. I am lusting after their heavily printed blouses like the one below:

Source


But aside from their usual array of bright and bold blouses, Primark have all fashion areas covered with wedge trainers, chain print peplums and stud pumps. Blink and you would think it is Topshop...

See more of the collection in detail HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...